Yes, friends, it’s that time again! I whipped up this gluten free, vegan pumpkin bread recipe this morning with just a few ingredients.
- 2 cups of gluten-free oats
- 1 can of organic pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 10 medjool dates (remove the pits)
- 1 scoop of vanilla plant based protein powder (I use Sunwarrior)
- 1/3 cup of rice milk
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix all ingredients together. Coat an oven safe dish with coconut oil so mixture doesn’t stick. Spread mixture into an oven safe dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Place it in the oven at 375 degrees F for 35-40 minutes.
When done, let cool for a few minutes before cutting and serving.
I added a spoonful of organic peanut butter to dip my slice in and let me tell you…it’s dreamy.
This is super filling and will keep you feeling satisfied all morning long.